- We have 5 bedded Level 3 care with state of the art 24 x 7 doctors’ care, intensive care service is provided for all sick newborn.
- Till now no mortality in newborn ward is reported.
- Incidence of Preterm less than 32 wks is very low and is 1 to 2 cases per month only.
- Early interventional photo-therapy has reduced almost all neonatal jaundice case going for Exchange transfusion.
- Blood grouping, thyroid screening, hearing assessment (OAE) for all newborn and ROP screening for preterm babies < 32 wks are routinely done.
- One case of Hypo- thyroidism is detected. Incidence is 1 in 1000 institutional deliveries (1in 2 to 3 thousand in community)
- Primary immunization is given freely to all children.
- Post natal counseling for mothers and their relatives giving importance in Breast feeding, family welfare, immunization and childrearing practices.
Outpatient service: All days Timing 8 to 4 P.M, Evening OP: 4 – 7 P.M
Specialty Clinics: 2 to 4 P.M except Sunday