|S.NO||TOPIC (2011 – 2016)||INVESTIGATORS||GUIDE’S NAME, DESIGNATION AND DEPARTMENT||FUNDING||CURRENT STATUS|
|1.||Knowledge and attitude of Medical students towards postmortem examination and its usefulness in medical education||Dr. Hemalatha||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||ICMR||Completed|
|2.||Study of Finger Print Patterns in patients with Diabetes mellitus and Hypertension in a tertiary care Hospital||Dr. A. Betty Janice||Dr. Devaraj Patil, Associate professor, Dept. of Forensic Medicine||ICMR||Completed|
|3||Attitude and awareness about hose hold poisons amongst medical and non medical students of Trichy||Priayanka P.||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Self funding||Completed|
|4||Teaching Informed consent ; a comparative study between the current teaching method of with teaching along with role play by simulated patients||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Self funding||Completed|
|5||Profile of medico legal cases attending the casualty.||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Self funding||In progress|
|6||Attitude and awareness about Professionalism amongst medical students||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Self funding||In progress|
Senthil Kumar V, Dominic Infant Raj A, Naveen Kumar T, Venkatesha VT. Socio- demographic Study of Deaths due to Poisoning in Autopsies conducted at KIMS Hospital, Bangalore – Indian Journal Of Forensic Medicine And Toxicology, Jan- Mar 2020, Vol: 14, No. 1, 77-80.
Gandla Bala Maddileti, A. Dominic Infant Raj, Rajendra Kumar, Gajula Mahesh, Yamini K. An Autopsy Study Of Cranio-Cerebral Injuries Due To Road Traffic Accidents. Medicolegal Update,Jan- Mar 2020, Vol: 20, No. 1, 1-6.
- Dominic Infant Raj, Gandla Bala Maddileti, Rajendra Kumar, Gurudatta S Pawar, Vaishali . Profile of Medico-Legal Cases in Casualty of a Rural Tertiary Care Centre in Tamil Nadu – A Retrospective Study. Journal of Karnataka Medicolegal Society, Jan- Jun 2019, Vol: 28, No.1,33-35.
- Dominic IR, Naveen K T, Senthil KV, Venkatesha VT, Ashuthosh P. Socio- demographic study of victims of homicide in South Bangalore, Medicolegal Update, 2018;18(1): 1-5.
- Dominic IR, Senthil KV, Venkatesha VT, Gurudatta SP, Bala M. Pattern of Injuries in homicidal victims in South Bangalore. J Indian Acad Forensic Med 2018;40(4): 392-5.
- Hemalatha K, Gurudatta S. Pawar, Jayashree G. Pawar, Ashutosh B. Potdar.
Knowledge and attitudes of medical students towards postmortem examination and its
usefulness in medical education. Online International Journal of Medical and Social
Sciences 2017; 3(3) 290-297.
- S.M Rajajeykumar ,Prakash AS, Gurudutta S Pawar ,Nargunaraja, Tamizharasan T, Saravanan, Janitha Alagarsamy, Is any significant Impact of average R-R interval on prognostic ability of Sympatho vagal Homeostasis- Journal of Bioengineering and Biomedical sciences, 2014 4(1).
5 . Ramesh KV, Jayshankar V. A case of sudden natural death alleged as death due to
medical negligence. International Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. 2015;
- Gurudutta S Pawar, Jayashree G Pawar A unique case of deliberate suicide by Carbon
monoxide inhalation ; Journal of Indian society of Toxicology10 2015.
7.. Inamdar PI, Prabhawati PI, Pawar GS. Pattern of fatal cranial injuries autopsied at
tertiary care medical college hospital of North Karnataka – prospective study. Journal of
Karnataka Medical Legal Society 2013; 22: 15 – 22.
- Gurudatta S. Pawar, Jayashree G. Pawar. Ideal Classrooms – for the new generation of students. Journal of Karnataka Medico Legal Society 2013; 22(1):47-50.
- Manish K, Pawar GS, Sangram Rajesh S, Jyothi N. Incidence and Patterns of Skull
Fractures in Accidental Deaths at Davanagere, Karnataka. Indian Journal of Forensic
Medicine and Toxicology 2012; 6(2): 99-102.
- Pawar Jayashree G, Pawar Gurudatta S. Pathological Autopsy: Most Valuable Aid in
the Present Medical and Medico-Legal Scenario. Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic
Medicine 2012; 34(1): 74-76.
- Jayashree G. Pawar, Gurudatta S. Pawar. Professional ethics for nurses – a brief
review. Journal of Karnataka Medico Legal Society 2012; 21(1): 21-24.
- Hanumantha A, Suresh Katageri, Pawar GS, Gopal BK. Socio demographic
distribution of road traffic accidents with emphasis on pattern of craniofacial injuries in
Bangalore: an autopsy based study. Journal of Karnataka Medico Legal Society 2012;
- Hanumantha A, Bayappa Reddy N, Pallavi M, Nagarjuna Reddy N, Radhakrishna L,
Sai Narasimha Reddy C. An epidemiological study on pattern of thoraco-abdominal
injuries sustained in fatal road accidents of Bangalore: Autopsy bases study. Narayana
Medical Journal 2012; 1(2): 112-14.
- Jatti Vijayakumar B, Ingale Dharmaraya, Pawar GS, Basavaraj P.B, Sexing of Human Clavicle of North Karnataka Zone by its Volume, Indian Journal of Forensic medicine and Toxicology, 2012, 6 (1).
- Kishan R. Siddapur, Gurudatta S. Pawar, Shashidhar C. Mestri. Trends of poisoning
and gross stomach mucosal appearance in fatal poisoning cases: an autopsy study.
Journal of IndianAcademy of Forensic Medicine 2011; 33(2): 106-111.
- Jayashree G. Pawar, Gurudatta S. Pawar. Micro lecture: Constructive AID for learning. Journal of Karnataka Medico Legal Society 2011; 20(1): 35-36.
- Gurudatta S. Pawar, Jayashree G. Pawar. Bioterrorism – a recap. Journal of Karnataka
Medico Legal Society 2011; 20(1): 12-15.
- Vinay B. Shetty, Gurudatta S. Pawar, Gowdar ES, Hanumantha A. Pattern of Snake
bite cases admitted and autopsied at district and teaching hospital and North Karnataka.
Journal of Karnataka Medico Legal Society 2010; 19(2): 9-14.
- Pawar Gurudatta S, Pawar Jayashree G. Facts of Medical Record Keeping – The
integral Part of Medical and Medico Legal Practice. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine
and Pathology 2009; 2(2).
ON- GOING RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Epidemiological profile of pediatric poisoning cases in a rural tertiary care centre of South India . Dominic Infant Raj
- Analysis of Road traffic accident cases in a rural tertiary care hospital, Trichy, Tamil Nadu . Dr. Bala Maddileti