|S.NO||TOPIC (2011 – 2016)||INVESTIGATORS||GUIDE’S NAME, DESIGNATION AND DEPARTMENT||FUNDING||CURRENT STATUS|
|1.||Knowledge and attitude of Medical students towards postmortem examination and its usefulness in medical education||Dr. Hemalatha||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||ICMR||Completed|
|2.||Study of Finger Print Patterns in patients with Diabetes mellitus and Hypertension in a tertiary care Hospital||Dr. A. Betty Janice||Dr. Devaraj Patil, Associate professor, Dept. of Forensic Medicine||ICMR||Completed|
|3||Attitude and awareness about hose hold poisons amongst medical and non medical students of Trichy||Priayanka P.||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Self funding||Completed|
|4||Teaching Informed consent ; a comparative study between the current teaching method of with teaching along with role play by simulated patients||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Self funding||Completed|
|5||Profile of medico legal cases attending the casualty.||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Self funding||In progress|
|6||Attitude and awareness about Professionalism amongst medical students||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Dr Gurudatta. .S . Pawar, Professor , Dept. of Forensic Medicine||Self funding||In progress|
List of publications by Dr. Gurudatta Pawar
- Gurudatta S Pawar, Jayashree G. Pawar, Ideal Class rooms- for the new generation of Students, J kar Medico legal Society, 22(1); 47-50.
- K. Manish, Pawar Gurudutta, S. Sangram Rajesh, Jyothi.N, Incidence & patterns of skull fracture in accidental deaths at Davangere, Karnataka, Ind J Forensic Medicine & Toxicology; 6(2); 99-102
- Pawar Jeyshree. G, Pawar Gurudutta S, Pathological autopsy : Most valuable aid in the present Medical & Medico-legal scenario, Journal of Indian academy of Forensic Medicine; 34(1) : 74-76
- Jeyshree G Pawar, Gurudutta S Pawar, Professional ethics for nurses- a brief review J Kar Medico Legal society 21(1); 21-24
- Hanumantha, Suresh Katageri, Pawar GS, Gopal BK, Socio demographic distribution of road traffic accidents with emphasis on pattern of cranio facial injuries in Bangalore : an autopsy based study. J Kar Medico legal society 21(1); 17-20
- Kishan. R, Siddapur, Gurudutta S. Pawar, Shashidhar C, Mestri Trends of poisoning & gross stomach mucosal appearance in fatal poisoning cases; an autopsy study , J Ind Acad Forens Med; 33(2)106-111
- Jeyshree G Pawar, Gurudutta S Pawar, Micro lecture: constructive aid for learning, J Kar Medico Legal society 20(1)35-36
- Gurudutta S Pawar, Jeyshree G Pawar, Bioterrorism – a recap, J Kar Medico Legal society 20(1); 12-15
- Vinay B Shetty, Gurudatta S Pawar,Inamdar, Pattern of Snake bite cases admitted and autopsied at district and teaching hospital in North Karnataka, J Kar Medico Legal society 19(2); 9-14
- Gurudutta S Pawar, Jeyshree G Pawar, Facts of Medical Record Keeping- The integral part of Medical and Medicolegal Practice, Ind J Forens Med Pathol; 2(2).
- Jayashree. G. Pawar, Gurudatta. S. Pawar,Review Research Paper Pathological Autopsy: Most Valuable Aid in the Present Medical and Medico-Legal Scenario,J Indian Acad Forensic Med. Jan- March 2012, Vol. 34, No. 1 ISSN 0971-0973.
- Gurudutta S Pawar, Jayashree G Pawar A unique case of deliberate suicide by Carbon monoxide inhalation ; Journal of Indian society of Toxicology10 2015.
- S.M Rajajeykumar ,; Gurudutta S Pawar; Is there a need for introducing Open Book assessment in I year medical curriculum /a preliminary study. Medical education 2016: 50[suppl..2] ; 5-33